S 29° 32' 58.56",
E 29° 57' 51.19"
- Form the N3, take the Howick North / Tweedie Offramp (Exit 107)
- Turn towards Tweedie – Coming from Durban, turn left towards Tweedie. Coming from Gauteng, turn right towards Tweedie.
- Follow the road for 1.5km until you reach a T-junction
- Turn right onto the R103 towards Lions River
- Turn left at the Dargle/Impendle Road (1st turn off)
- Follow the road for 17km until the tarred road ends and becomes a dirt road
- Continue along the dirt road for 6km, then turn left along District Road 132 at the Boston sign
- Follow the DR 132 for 3.8km until you reach Mount Park Guest Farm on the right hand side.
- If in doubt, just head for the highest mountain in the area, we’re at the foot of it